Allen-Bradley 1756-IF16 Non-isolated Analog Voltage/Current Input Modules
allen bradley controllogix,
Non-isolated Analog Voltage/Current Input Modules
The 1756-IF16 and 1756-IF8 modules alert you when a signal wire only has been disconnected from one of its channels or the RTB has been removed from the module. When a wire-off condition occurs for this module, two events occur:
• Input data for that channel changes to a specific scaled value.
• A fault bit is set in the owner-controller that can indicate the presence of a wire-off condition. Because the 1756-IF16 and 1756-IF8 modules can be applied in voltage or current applications, differences exist as to how a wire-off condition is detected in each application.
The Channel Status word has these differences when the 1756-IF16 module is used in integer mode.
• Only Underrange and Overrange conditions are reported by the module.
• Alarming and Calibration Fault activities are not available, although the Calibration Fault bit in the Module Fault word activates if a channel is not properly calibrated.
• There is one, 32-bit Channel Status word for all 16 channels.
Bently Nevada / ABB / Allen-Bradley / ICS / TRICONEX / Honeywell / Foxboro / GE / Siemens / Moore / Emerson / Ovation / Westinghouse / Epro / Yokogawa / Yaskawa / Schneider / HIMA / B&R / Woodward / ZNYX
SLC500: 1747/1746 series
MicroLogix: 1761/1763/1762/1766/1764 series
CompactLogix: 1769/1768 series
Logix5000: 1756/1789/1794/1760/1788 series
PLC-5: 1771/1785 series
Welcome to contact me:
Contact Person : Zoey Huang
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel/Skype/Whatsapp : 0086-18050035545
QQ : 3252880242
Email me,I'll show you the most competitive price!